Become a Travelling Teacher
TEFL stands for ‘Teaching English as a Foreign Language’ and it’s the magic formula that many backpackers are using right now to fund their ongoing globe-trotting adventures. S.E.A Backpacker Magazine affiliates with the best TEFL schools across Thailand to offer you this life-changing opportunity.
In just four weeks you could be qualified to teach English anywhere in the world.
And there’s no sitting in a cold classroom studying. With TEFL courses all year round in exotic locations you can start your adventure straight away!
TEFL Course Locations:
4 Week TEFL Certificate Course Description & Cost:
In just four weeks, you will graduate with an internationally recognised TEFL certificate, allowing you to travel and teach in many countries across the globe.
- COST: 45,00 Thai Baht investment (Approx $1,420 USD / £905 GBP / 1,130 Euros)
- APPLY NOW & RECIEVE 5% DISCOUNT = 42,750 Thai Baht (Approx $1,348 / £860 GBP / 1,075 Euros)
* The Phuket course is our ‘intense option’ taking just three weeks to complete.
* Extra Volunteering Option:
After completing your TEFL course we can arrange a volunteer placement in a local state school. (Total duration of course & placement will be 2 months). This option is ideal for those who wish to add invaluable practical experience to their CV, whilst enjoying an incredible cultural experience!
- COST: Varies depending on duration of placement and location
* Accommodation is not included in the price of the course, however we do have excellent accommodation options available at each location, starting at just 4,000 Thai Baht per month! (Approximately $130 U.S.or 80 GBP) We are happy to assist with accommodation, visas, flights and more! Don’t hesitate to contact us with any questions.